To meet your expectations and ensure a smooth acceptance process in compliance with the regulatory requirements of air cargo handling, CACC follows an accurate acceptance process. Please ensure that you observe the following prerequisites to enable us to fulfill our commitment of providing you with speedy and efficient service:
- The Shipment is booked
- Shipped goods are accepted in apparent good order and properly packaged according to nature of goods.
- All shipments should be delivered before the defined Latest Acceptance Time
- Volume and weight should match the booking data at time of acceptance
Marking and Labeling of Packages
- Shipments must be labeled in accordance with IATA rules and regulations.
- Labels must be fully visible.
- Standard labels for special shipments (perishables, live animals, dangerous goods etc.) must be affixed to the package(s) to which they relate.
Airwaybill and documentation
- Master Airwaybill (MAWB) or electronic Airwaybill (FWB) are completed.
- House Airwaybill (HAWB) data –when applicable- must be available.
- For dangerous goods, Shipper's Declaration for Dangerous Goods must be duly signed and completed in accordance with IATA dangerous goods regulations.
Latest Time of Acceptance
- Perishables: 4 Hours before Scheduled Time of Departure
- Live Animals: 3 Hours before STD
- Express: 3 Hours before STD
- Valuable: 3 Hours before STD
- Dangerous Goods:16 Hours before STD
- General Cargo: 8 Hours before STD
- Courier: 2 Hours before STD