In order to guarantee ongoing synchronized processes and a high level of customer satisfaction, CACC provides related logistical services under one roof:
- Unlike the rest of Cairo International Airport’s cargo facilities where all Import Delivery Customs Committees are on duty from 9:00 am till 2:00 pm, CACC’s Import Delivery Customs committee is available from 8:30 am till 6:00 pm from Saturday to Thursday.
- CACC has a dedicated Customs Logistics Center with a team fully aware of customs regulations, ready to assist and advise customers in all Customs-related matters, in order to facilitate and speed up all the required customs procedures.
- Customs clearance & to door delivery services are available to our customers upon request.
- Office Complexes - encompassing an area of 6,000 m2 - are available for lease. CACC offers versatile office space for Carriers & Freight Forwarders.
- Packing & Repacking service are offered in order to meet the safety and security requirements and to avoid customers’ shipments refusals or delays.
- Document handling service have been seamlessly bundled into our one- stop- shop concept to maximize the efficiency of all import and export processes.
- Pass/Permit Control Office -operated by the State Police - is available for issuing the needed permits to complete the Airway Bill delivery cycle under one roof.